Embark on a culinary adventure as you savor dishes inspired by the rolling hills of the Irish countryside, the rugged coastline, and the warmth of Irish hospitality. From classics like hearty stews and savory pies to inventive creations that showcase the diversity of Ireland’s local produce, every bite is a tribute to the essence of the Emerald Isle.
Lunch | Thursday – Saturday
NUA Experience 128++
Dinner | Wednesday – Saturday
Celtic Experience, 3C Ala-Carte 148++
NUA Festive Experience 198++
*Click on the banner above to view menu sample
* Please note that table seatings are allocated by the Restaurant, special request of tables is not guaranteed.
* Kindly note that no-show or cancellations within 48hrs prior to reservation will automatically incur a fee of SGD80 (dinner) per person.
* For reservation more than 6pax, please contact the restaurant directly and our team will gladly assist your enquiries.
Email: [email protected] | WhatsApp: 9338 4207
* All dinner reservations will have a maximum two-hour seating. Please note that the restaurant will require first seating tables to be returned prior reservation time if needed.
Allergies / Dietary Restrictions
* We appreciate your kind understanding to indicate any allergies / dietary restrictions at the point of making your reservation at least 2 days prior.
* As our tasting menu features raw & dairy ingredients (eg. seafood, cream), guests are able to swap with dishes from our vegetarian tasting menu.
* We regret to inform you that last minute requests will not be accommodated.
* We cater only to children above the age of 12 years old or ages that can enjoy our tasting menu.
Corkage & Cakeage Policy
* 120++ per 750ml bottle of wine or BYO 1-for-1. (Maximum of 2 bottles per reservation)
* 180++ per 700ml bottle of spirit.
* 35++ Cakeage fee for each of your own cake.
* Smart casual.
* We respectfully discourage singlets, slippers and flip flops.
Representing his take on the evolution of Irish cuisine, the name takes inspiration from the double meaning of the word nua: Old Gaelic for Irish and modern Irish for new. Shining the spotlight on exceptional ingredients, Nua continues in the same vein with an expert showcase of the Celtic nation’s produce and culinary influences.
Blessed with ample rainfall and cool weather all year round, expect dishes evoking images of the island’s rustic coastlines and sprawling grasslands, ranging from coveted shellfishes and cattle to lesser known cheeses and indigenous flora.
At Cure, we offer a wide range of Event services for your needs. From a personalized lunch / dinner at home to a full offsite catering event, we offer customized menus and services with an experience to match any occasion. Some leading brands we have collaborated with in the past are Chanel, Gucci, Hermès, Audemars Piguet, Givenchy, Audi, Louis Moinet, Rolex, Yves Saint Laurent One & Only Resorts and many more.
Cure at Home
with Chef Andrew Walsh
Cure Concepts at Home brings our best chefs for a private dining experience at the comfort of your own home. Our menu can be tailored to your preference – be it Cure, Catfish, Butcher Boy or 87 Club Street culinary style. Ideal for special occasions, lunches with friends, family dinners or a great gift for that special someone.