Join Chef-Owner Andrew Walsh on a journey through his Irish heritage with NUA Irish Cuisine.
Lunch | Thursday – Saturday
Celtic 3 Course | 98++
NUA Experience | 128++
Dinner | Tuesday – Saturday
Celtic 3 Course | 148++ *available on Tues – Thurs only*
Emerald 5 Course | 198++
NUA Experience | 238++
*Liquid pairing is available
* Please note that table seatings are allocated by the Restaurant, special request of tables is not guaranteed.
* Kindly note that no-show or cancellations within 48hrs prior to reservation will automatically incur a fee of 75 (lunch) / 100 (dinner) per person.
* For reservation more than 6pax, please contact the restaurant directly and our team will gladly assist your enquiries.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | WhatsApp: 9338 4207
* All dinner reservations will have a two-hour seating. Please note that the restaurant will require first seating tables to be returned prior reservation time.
Allergies / Dietary Restrictions
* We appreciate your kind understanding to indicate any allergies / dietary restrictions at the point of making your reservation at least 2 days prior.
* As our tasting menu features raw ingredients (eg. seafood), guests are able to swap with dishes from our vegetarian tasting menu.
* We regret to inform you that last minute requests will not be accommodated.
* We cater only to children above the age of 12 years old.
Corkage & Cakeage Policy
* 120++ per 750ml bottle of wine or BYO 1-for-1. (Maximum of 2 bottles per reservation)
* 180++ per 700ml bottle of spirit.
* Cakeage is 35++ for each of your own cake.
* Smart casual.
* We respectfully discourage slippers and flip flops.
Representing his take on the evolution of Irish cuisine, the name takes inspiration from the double meaning of the word nua: Old Gaelic for Irish and modern Irish for new. Shining the spotlight on exceptional ingredients, Nua continues in the same vein with an expert showcase of the Celtic nation’s produce and culinary influences.
Blessed with ample rainfall and cool weather all year round, expect dishes evoking images of the island’s rustic coastlines and sprawling grasslands, ranging from coveted shellfishes and cattle to lesser known cheeses and indigenous flora.
At Cure, we offer a wide range of Event services for your needs. From a personalized lunch / dinner at home to a full offsite catering event, we offer customized menus and services with an experience to match any occasion. Some leading brands we have worked with in the past are Chanel, Gucci, Hermès, Audemars Piguet, Givenchy, Audi, Louis Moinet, One & Only Resorts and many more.
Cure at Home
with Chef Andrew Walsh
Cure Concepts at Home brings our best chefs for a private dining experience at the comfort of your own home. Our menu can be tailored to your preference – be it Cure, Catfish, Butcher Boy or 87 Club Street culinary style. Ideal for special occasions, lunches with friends, family dinners or a great gift for that special someone.